Version Date: October 19th, 2020
For good and valuable consideration in the form of the Product(s) (as defined below) received from Company (as defined below), the receipt and sufficiency of which I acknowledge, I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge and agree that Youth To The People Inc. (“Company”) will be sending or has sent me Company product(s) (collectively “Product(s)”) to test on my face and/or body, and these Products may not yet be on the market or available to the general public and may still be in formulation mode.
2. I acknowledge and agree that the Product(s) will come with an ingredient list and that I will not use any Product if I have in the past or have reason to believe that I may have an adverse reaction to any ingredient in the Product. I acknowledge and agree that I should seek medical attention if I have any adverse reaction to any Product and that I can discontinue the use of any Product at any time for any reason.
3. I acknowledge and agree that I will keep confidential and not share with any third party the terms of this Release and/or any Product, ingredient list or other information that I receive from Company, unless any of the foregoing is already in the public domain.
4. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT I AM USING THE PRODUCT(S) AT MY OWN RISK AND THAT THEY ARE PROVIDED TO ME BY COMPANY AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES RELATED TO THE SAFETY OF THE PRODUCT(S).
5. I grant Company and its affiliates, related entities, assigns and representatives the right and permission to use the Materials (in whole or in part), along with my name, image, likeness, quotes, and social media handle (collectively, “Persona”), in Company’s marketing and advertising, including but not limited to on Company’s website, in its emails and/or on its social media channels, globally in perpetuity in any manner or medium. I waive any right to approve, review or inspect the Company’s use of the Materials and/or my Persona.
6. I acknowledge and agree that (a) I can terminate this Release at any time by writing to email@example.com, and such termination will be effective upon the date that it can be reasonably implemented by Company; (b) I will receive no consideration or compensation other than as set forth in this Release; (c) Company may alter, modify or retouch the Materials in its sole discretion; (d) Company is not required to use the Materials or my Persona in any way; and (e) Company is the sole owner of the Materials, and I have no right to use them in any manner.
7. I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY SUCCESSORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES AND ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING ON COMPANY’S BEHALF HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION OR DEMANDS RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM MY USE OF THE PRODUCT(S), THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS RELEASE, AND/OR COMPANY’S USE OF THE MATERIALS AND/OR MY PERSONA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEFAMATION, ALTERATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY OR INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR COPYRIGHT.
8. I am over the age of 18 (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which I reside) and am authorized to enter into this Release. I have read and fully understand and agree to the terms of this Release.