These pillars guide us in every decision we make, every crossroad we reach. We promise to keep striving forward, to keep reaching. This is our commitment.
1. INGREDIENTS ARE OUR MUSE We create consciously-sourced, nutrient-dense premium superfood blends and pair them with clinical, PRO-GRADE VEGAN™ actives, all made in California for the benefit of your skin’s health.
2. ONE WORLD TO PROTECT We are in the business of consumption. We acknowledge that. We change by knowing that we can do more. We believe that an individual can spark a movement for conscious consumption. Every step counts. Our goal: do better than yesterday, do better for tomorrow.
3. GOOD TO THE PEOPLE Our Giving arm is a foundry for people who care about people and the planet. Our initiatives support non-profits and activists working to amplify diverse voices and increase inclusivity, build a more just world, and save the planet.
4. ANIMALS ARE NOT INGREDIENTS We love animals and their place on this earth. Our commitment begins with formulas that are cruelty-free and 100% vegan. We push the boundaries of efficacy and environmental consciousness with the power of plants and innovation. When choosing Youth To The People, you are choosing to make an impact on your skin—and less of one on the environment.
5. THREE GENERATIONS OF LOVE + PROGRESS At our core is an unparalleled high-performance skincare philosophy that began more than 40 years ago with founders Joe and Greg’s Grandmother Eva - a pioneer in professional-grade treatments. It was the beginning of a journey marked by passion, trust and innovation - an evolution in constant trial and scientific progress that continues to this day. In 2019 our PRO-GRADE VEGAN™ custom blends serve all people and are proudly made in California.
Our transparent in-house R+D Lab.
True beauty is in unity. The beauty of standing together, as one, to protect our planet and our voice. Let’s recycle and repurpose.
Our Commitment to Sustainability
ONE WORLD TO PROTECT We work every day to make the best, most sustainable choices for YTTP and for the world. Our actions now will affect our industry for years to come. We have one world to protect. Let's stand together.
GLASS MATTERS We're reducing the quantity of plastic waste created by the beauty industry by always choosing glass for our bottles and jars. Unlike plastic, glass will never leach chemicals into the formula it holds, and can be recycled and reused many, many times.
SUSTAINABLE FORMULAS Think about your daily routine, what you’re applying on your skin, and the eventual shower or bath you’ll take to rinse that product off and down your drain. When we choose clean formulas for our skin, we’re also choosing clean formulas for the environment. We meet the EU's strict blacklist of 1,300+ ingredients that are not allowed for cosmetic use.